iQ 360 is looking for an ambitious account manager based in Maryland or Washington D.C. to join our fast-growing team. As an account manager, you will work from home while being a key contributor to our integrated marketing and communications agency. The right candidate is creative, articulate, detail-oriented, a strong writer and a media relations star. Healthcare experience is a plus.
While our culture is fun, casual and supportive, we are very serious about producing great work and delivering outstanding results. We are proud of our roster of exceptional clients in the Mainland and in Hawaii – from a national leader in healthcare to companies transforming the financial services, energy, agriculture and hospitality industries.
- Client counsel: Serve as the main client contact in Maryland; provide strategic and tactical recommendations, develop program and project plans, manage account activity and coordinate team members.
- Media relations: Provide strategic media counsel and be able to secure media coverage for clients.
- Writing: Write communications and marketing plans, press releases, pitches, proposals and other documents.
- Social media: Create and execute strong content campaigns that deliver long term engagement.
- Digital marketing: Manage digital campaigns from set up to execution, review and reporting, leveraging iQ’s digital marketing experts.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Healthcare plan
- 401(k) with profit sharing after one year of employment
- Paid time off
- Company Macbook
- Company cell phone
- 6-8 years in public relations; agency and healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, writing, research, editing and client interaction skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under tight deadlines
- Collaborative and considerate
- High-energy and positive attitude
- A sense of humor