iQ 360 is looking for an ambitious account manager to join our fast-growing team in Honolulu. As an account manager, you’ll be a key contributor to our integrated marketing and communications firm. The right candidate is a strategic thinker, articulate, detail-oriented, a strong writer and a media relations star.
While our culture is fun, casual and supportive, we are very serious about producing great work and delivering outstanding results. We are proud of our roster of exceptional clients both in Hawaii and on the Mainland.
- Client counsel: Serve as the primary client contact; provide strategic and tactical recommendations, develop and execute program and project plans, manage account activity and coordinate team members
- Media relations: Provide strategic media counsel and be able to secure media coverage for clients
- Writing: Write compelling communications and marketing plans, company narratives, press releases, pitches, media statements, proposals and other documents.
- Social media: Create and execute strong content campaigns that deliver long term engagement
- Digital marketing: Manage digital campaigns from set up to execution, review and reporting, leveraging iQ’s digital marketing experts
- Agency development: Mentor junior team members, and assist in identifying and pitching new business opportunities
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Healthcare plan
- 401(k) with profit sharing after one year of employment
- Paid time off
- Company Macbook
- Company cell phone
- 6-8 years in public relations and marketing, agency experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, writing, presentation, research, editing and client interaction skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under tight deadlines
- Collaborative and considerate
- High-energy and positive attitude
- A sense of humor