iQ 360 is looking for a standout Digital Designer in its Honolulu office to work with our fun and talented creative team. We are serious about producing quality work and delivering outstanding results. Join our fast-growing communications and marketing firm and work with a roster of clients that encompasses some of the largest brands in Hawaii and on the Mainland.
The Digital Designer will be working closely with our creative team to produce well-designed, on-brand digital experiences for clients. This person should have an eye for clean, usable design and needs to be competent in all areas of the design process with the ability to execute projects from start to completion.
- Connect the dots between business objectives, user-friendly digital experiences, and great design in various digital formats—from responsive websites, landing pages, and email newsletters, to other digital deliverables.
- Communicate design ideas by using research, site maps, wireframes, and layouts to facilitate the client’s product vision and adhere to brand standards.
- Manage web projects from start to completion (including information architecture, creating digital elements, documenting implementation details, QA testing, and product launch).
- Collaborate with the account team, developers, and clients to fulfill project goals on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Video editing and animation is a plus!
- 3-5 years of digital design experience, with a portfolio of sample digital projects and a focus on consumer-facing web sites and responsive design.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or other design tools.
- Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ADA compliance requirements.
- Understands basic HTML and CSS (front-end or back-end experience is a plus).
- Proficient in a wide range of CMS platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.).
- Possesses strong project management and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment, performing several tasks concurrently.