iQ 360 is looking for a standout UX/UI Designer in its Honolulu office to work with our fun and talented creative team. We are serious about producing quality work and delivering outstanding results. Join our fast-growing communications and marketing firm and work with a roster of clients that encompasses some of the largest brands in Hawaii and on the Mainland.
The UX/UI Designer should have an eye for clean design and the ability to create intuitive and functional user interfaces for websites and apps. The UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all areas of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in interactive and information architecture design. This person will be working closely with our creative team to produce cohesive digital experiences.
- Ability to connect the dots between business objectives, user experience and good design.
- Is passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Is experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams; including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Minimum 3-5 years of UX/UI design experience, portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications.
- Able to facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Invision.
- Proficient in a wide range of CMS platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.).
- Able to project manage website projects from start to completion.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain UX/UI elements, overall architecture, and implementation details.
- Identifies design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Makes strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.